I hereby confirm that I am need of help in order to cope with consequences of the ongoing global pandemic. I also confirm that:
a) I will abide by the safety terms incorporated in this statement, in order to facilitate safety for myself and volunteers;
b) I will provide Doers LLC with detailed information (including personal data) about the state of my health and other important aspects pertinent to facilitation of help and ensuring that volunteers are guaranteed health and safety.
I hereby authorize Doers LLC to process my personal data and share it with relevant parties in order to provide me with required services.
COVID-19 is a new disease, which means that scientists and healthcare professionals are still observing the rate and scale of its proliferation and evaluating severity of its impact. According to CDC, patients infected with COVID-19 develop mild or severe respiratory diseases. Symptoms may occur 2-14 days after initial contact with the virus, and mostly entail fever, cough and shortness of breath.
If you think that you may have COVID-19 related symptoms, make sure contact a physical immediately. Early research shows that the elderly and patients with existing chronic diseases, such as heart or lung diseases or diabetes, are at greater risk of contracting the virus.
In the light of current events, it is crucial to use the app only in case of urgent need, in order to allow volunteers to use focus their resources on particularly vulnerable members of our communities.
Our unanimous consolidation and regard for each other is of utmost importance.
Recommendations for Beneficiaries
- If you represent a high-risk group, try to avoid direct contact with others.
- You may accept products/services only via indirect contacts.
- Avoid contact with those who cough, sneeze or are sick.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least a meter with everyone you encounter.
- If you come in contact with an individual infected with COVID-19, you must spend 14 days in complete isolation and observe your health.
- We advise you not to accept guests at this time.
- If you are sharing the space with others, make sure to maintain a safe distance of at least a meter and try not to spend more than 15 minutes with them.
- While in isolation, you must keep a separate set of personal items, including towels, sheets, dinnerware (cups, plates, spoons etc.).
- Keep in touch with your loved ones via phone and the internet.
- If you notice that you are developing a fever and/or clinical symptoms characteristic to a respiratory infection, contact a medical facility qualified to treat infectious diseases immediately.
- Avoid contact with pets. If that is impossible to do, wash your hands before and after contact.
- General sorrow, stress, confusion, fear and anger is inevitable at times of crises. This is when communication with people you trust can be of great help. Contact your family members, friends and loved ones.
- Do not revert to tobacco, alcohol or other dangerous substances to cope with your emotions.
- If you feel anxious, get in touch with a medical professional.
- Please, make sure to wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- If you do not have access to soap or water, use antiseptics with at least 60% alcohol volume.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.